Sunday, July 15, 2007

Printing Memories

Most of us will be moving on from Kunming in the next few weeks, or days in some cases. We are all (except one who has already left) stay in China till at least August. As a surprise for our China-based coordinator, I've decided to coordinate the collection of the groups' favorite (individually shot) photos, have them printed, and put them all in an album.

Wow! Some of these pictures are simply amazing. It's so crazy that we have seen and done so much in such a short period of time. Larissa and I went to Carrefore already and bought an album that holds 160 pictures. I plan on getting them printed sometime this week at one of this print-on-demand (they have a bunch of them here) places. I am telling you, its really been hard to pick just 160 out of the thousands of outrageously beautiful ones that we have complied over our short stay here.

Once I have everyone's photos complied, I plan on uploading them all to flickr. I will be sure to pass on the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home